Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ISI Worlds Sponsors

So my mom got the word that she will have the week off so we can definitely attend Worlds this year! Of course comes the issue of money... why can't everything in life be free?! I was thinking of ways I could gain sponsors and also support small etsy shops. Each year I wear a shirt during the whole week of competition that says how many worlds competitions I have been to on the front (for those wondering, this will be my 8th). I was thinking that on the back I can do a list of the shops that have sponsored my sister and I. We will both wear the shirts the whole week. This event has over 1,500 skaters each year and of course all their friends and family, so we would make a great walking billboard for your etsy store. We walk in a parade on Wednesday evening of competition week and will proudly be wearing our shirts with sponsors on the back! I would love any comments here about how much I should ask each sponsor to donate for a spot on my shirt, please let me know if you, or someone you know of may be interested!

In the meantime, check out the new cards I have listed in my etsy shop!
www.preciousbowtique.etsy.com

Money Needed for Worlds: $2,500
Money Saved: $50

13 comments:

  1. That sounds like a cool idea to get sponsors, good luck getting what you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your sponsors! it`s always hard work trying to convince them you`re worth it! :D When I got my sponsors, we offered them a free martial arts show for any of their parties or functions, however it might be a little hard to skate a show in a lot of venues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm putting some thought into it and will contact you via convo. Cute tags, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of getting sponsors! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great idea, convo me when you set a price :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will try to help by promoting your blog for. Good luck!! :) If you can, maybe make an image to give an example of what design will look like for the sponsors. This might help encourage some people to join in. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck. What are the Worlds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a recreational ice skating competition that is held in a different state every year. Last year it was in Minnesota and this year it is in Texas!

      Delete
  8. Have a wonderful time. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on getting sponsors I know it can be rough!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 8 World competitions! Wow that is such an accomplishment! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete