Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi everyone, my name is Brittany, I am the owner of the Etsy store, Precious Bowtique. You can check out my store by following this link!

http://www.etsy.com/people/PreciousBowtique

A little bit about Precious Bowtique, I opened on June 21st, 2009 with the intentions of only selling hair bows, hence the name "bowtique". Business was... less than booming so I removed my listings and stopped visiting etsy for quite some time. Last year I moved to Oregon for my second year of college and decided Etsy could be a good way to make some extra cash, especially since I am constantly crafting. I'm working on improving my etsy store so that I can sell to more people. This venture is less of a profit venture for me and more of just something fun to do.

I hope you will follow my blog as I will be promoting treasuries I am featured in as well as those I create on here. I will also post links to new items or cool etsy things that are worthy of checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment